Hi, Brentwood families! We’ve made it through week 1 of the school year! It’s an excting time for sure, but also very exhausting for staff and families alike. Be sure to get plenty of sleep, and pack plenty of healthy snacks everyday because we’re just getting started with what is sure to be a very rewarding and busy school year.
Inside you will find:
- Principal’s Corner
- PTA President Letter
- Brentwood Library Notes
- Literacy Library Call for Volunteers
- Brentwood Gift Card Program
- Austin Youth Fitness Running Club with Coach Marshall
- AISD Food Services Overview
- Girl Scouts at Brentwood
- Cub Scouts Pack 49 at Brentwood
- Groundwork Music Ukulele Classes
- Camp Gladiator Special Deals
- iPianoLab afterschool Keyboard club
- MacTheater presents: Starmites!