Brentwood LOVES our volunteers!
Please consider giving your time (a little or lots) and joining us in getting great things and stuff done for our students and teacher. If you are interested in volunteering your time or learning more about the different jobs please contact Melanie Haupt.
AISD Volunteer Requirements
It is AISD policy that all volunteers who will not be directly supervised by a staff member at all times register and enter your information for a background check. This is a process that must be completed every year through Austin Partners In Education.
- Go to the following website: https://www.austinpartners.org/
- Click on the “Volunteer” button.
- Click on the “School-based Volunteer” button; you can choose to make a donation to Austin Partners in Education or continue registering without making a donation.
- Under the “School-based Volunteer” heading, select “Brentwood Elementary” from the drop down menu.
- Choose “Class Volunteer.”
- Enter your e-mail address and it will prompt you from there.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Laura Gonzalez, Brentwood Elementary Registrar, at 512-414-4331.
If you do not have computer access or you need further information, please call the Austin Partners in Education Programs Coordinator at 512-637-0900.
Current Volunteer Opportunities