We’ve received lots of information across the past several months about secondary schools within AISD. In an effort to make it less overwhelming, we’ve compiled it all into this post.
- Secondary School Information Guide (SSIG) 2019-2020
Added Dec 16, 2018
Plot your course to graduation, college, and career with:
- General Information for all secondary students and parents;
- Middle school information and course descriptions;
- High school graduation requirements;
- High school course descriptions;
- Career and Technical Education course descriptions.
- Magnet School Admission Information 2019-2020
First shared in the Dec 2, 2018 edition of the Bulldog Bark Newsletter
This document was compiled by Austin ISD counselors, compiling important info, dates and deadlines for magnet middle schools.
- Magnet admissions testing for Fulmore Magnet program is in January 2019.
- Important Dates for Middle School Planning 2018-19
First shared in the Nov 25, 2018 edition of the Bulldog Bark Newsletter
Counselors have compiled a doc that outlines important info, dates and deadlines for magnet middle schools.
- Middle School Dual Language Applications – Online or in Paper form
First shared in the Nov 11, 2018 edition of the Bulldog Bark Newsletter
AISD Dual Language secondary programs are available to students who participate in the AISD Dual Language Program at the elementary level, or by placement test.
- The Evening of Wonder: Fulmore Open House
Visit Fulmore Middle School on Tue, Jan 15th, 2019 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. for a wonderful and interactive evening. Tour our campus, view exhibits, listen to performances and meet our teachers, students, and families! The deadline to apply for the Fulmore Magnet program is Fri, Feb 1st.